|9118 Beaverhill Road
Lac La Biche, Alberta
Lac La Biche AB T0A 2C0
Located in Lac La Biche, this 60 unit facility provides a congregate supportive living setting for senior citizens who are functionally independent but are not capable of maintaining or do not desire to maintain their own home.
- A safe and accessible environment.
- Smoke Free Building
- Furnishings -(Optional, tenant may bring their own furniture)
- Private living/sleeping area
- Private bathroom
- Three (3) meals a day with 24-hour snacks & beverages
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
- Spring/Annual room cleaning
- Free laundry facilities
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Window coverings
- Personal Assistance Pendant
- 24-hour staffing
Individuals must be 65 years of age or older (Couples are eligible if at least one of them meets the age criteria)
All individuals must be Canadian Citizens or have landed immigrant status
All individuals must be functionally independent (Medical services provided by Home Care).
Current Monthly Rates
How to Apply
To apply to live in this facility you must complete our application form.
To print a copy of our application form click here.
Once you have completed the application please mail or deliver it to the lodge address shown above.
If you have any questions about this facility please call or send a message to our Lodge Manager:
Phone: 780-623-4364 Fax: 780-623-8186
To send a message to our Lodge Manager, please complete the form below:
Return to Seniors Housing Page